Saturday, 1 December 2012

Metallic Detail








Top - Oasap*, Shorts - Topshop, Blazer - Boohoo, Faux Lita Shoes - Ebay, Jewellery - Various
Hey, this is going to be super quick as I have work soon. Recieved this BEAUTIFUL top from Oasap the other day, had to photograph it properly for you all, these photos really don't do it justice so i'll do another post in it soon too. It was absolutely freezing outside so naturally I ended up rushing the photos before I died ha.

Tried to style the top how I would for a night out, with these lovely shorts I got from topshop, my faux lita's and a simple blazer for some warmth.

Hope everyones having a nice weekend in the cold!

Laura xxxx

23 comments:

  1. love your outfit! the shorts are so lovely, as is your jacket

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! it ends soon so click here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just checking out your giveaway now! xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love these shorts!
    Need them in my life
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much too! They're perfect for so many different outfits!

      xx

      Delete
  3. The shorts are so gorgeous!
    you look amazing!

    xx
    roaringmytwenties.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HREAT LOOK, LOVE THE SHORTS AND THE HAT!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post ♥
    http://fashionrusi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shorts are amazing! Love your blog :) So happy to stumble across it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post !! NEW follower!!!!
    xxx
    http://textbookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shorts are gorgeous and I love your hand chain xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are amazing and I love how you styled them!
    Thank you for following my blog :)

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute shorts! :)

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Already have and I love it! :D xx

      Delete
  11. wow the shorts are bloody stunning !! xxx

    ReplyDelete