Friday, 4 January 2013

Chelsea Girl




Coat and Dress - River Island, Socks - Topshop, Boots - Fashion Union, Hat - Urban Outfitters

Hey everyone! Happy new year!

I've just got back from a lovely few days in London with my Boyfriend, we did so much in the two days (not exactly a touristy trip though) and ate at some incredible places! I wasn't sure whether to do a post including what we did and a few photos because I know a lot of people live in London anyway, a lot of my traffic comes from there, so makes it a little un-useful? Let me know if you'd like me to! 

This outfit is all new, the shoes (high heel chelsea boots) and bowler hat were christmas presents, and I got myself the Top/Dress (worn as a dress) along with this incredible coat in the River Island Sale. £30 for a coat! The collar is leathery too which you can't see in these photos but it's gorgeous. This is a size 6 and is still fairly big on the back, don't think boyfriend fit is that flattering on me! I love it anyway though.

I didn't do much sale shopping this year, and am returning half of what I bought, massively let down by all the sales! Such a shame, I love stocking up on warm clothing like jumpers and jackets, oh well. Spring/Summer shopping soon and I cannot wait!

Laura xxxx
p.s First blog post with my new camera! Finally will have more good quality posts while I'm back at uni!


2 comments:

  1. I've tagged you in my last post :)

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tag-youre-it.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit honey <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete